Room and breakfast, bed & brunch or bed & breakfast – it can be called many things…
Breakfast, as they say, is the most important meal of the day. It is even more so when you are on vacation and finally have the time for it. The Lusiana La Scuola Guesthouse gives you back the time you’re missing: served at the time you prefer until… the time you prefer!.
Breakfast is served on the ground floor that was once used as classrooms: today it has been restored, but kept as much as possible in original form, with a bit added fun and fantasy. The room theme is the alphabet. During the summer months, you can enjoy breakfast in the lovely courtyard in front of La Scuola, in the shade of the linden trees.
We serve coffee, tea, cappuccino, milk, hot chocolate, apple juice, wood fired bread, butter and local yogurt, organic jams, hazelnut and chocolate cream, croissant, cakes, sweet and savory muffins, local cheeses and cold cuts, fresh fruits… and anything the local market offers on that day. If your are vegan, just tell us, we’ll serve you a special breakfast! Breakfast is included in room rate.
Have you ever helped your mother prepare a cake or cookies?
I did, and I enjoyed it, but I enjoyed it even more when I visited my grandmother: she let me into her great, old pastry laboratory, with a coal oven and I rummaged through the drawers, ate the chunks of chocolate that she used for croissants and played with the molds.
On the other side of the house, my grandmother sold homemade pastries in her store: cream bigné shaped like a swan, brioche, “pain au chocolat“, almond cake and “gaufrettes“, a wafer filled with sweet butter cream and sugar.
The room has a charming wood-burning stove for relaxing in the colder season – read a book, listen to music or chat.
We also offer all the information you need for lunch and dinner: directions, restaurant menus for Lusiana, Asiago, Marostica, Bassano del Grappa and surrounding areas: from pub fare to gourmet restaurants to farmhouse restaurants, and mountain retreats – some even Michelin starred.
· courtesy kit (soap and hair&body showergel)
· hair dryer
· every 3 days new linen
. daily room cleaning
· free wi-fi
· cradle upon request
· phone booking for restaurants table, visits and guided tours
· touristic information brochures and maps
· The School Gift: give a stay at La Scuola, we will send an homemade gift certificate to your beloved… discover our packages!
P.S.: We do not have TV sets! By choice … we hope that, as we do, you will appreciate the view, rest, a good book or a movie to watch on your tablet with the free wi-fi in your room!
Upon request and with a fee
· A nice surpirse: a small bouquet? a bottle of wine or a bottle of bubble bath gel to make a lot of bubbles in the Belle Epoque bathtub? Let your present arrive in the room… discover our packages!
· pic-nic lunch box (da ordinare il giorno prima)
· professional guides for bike tours and itineraries, historic and naturalistic walks
· exclusive booking of the house for private events (price and terms to be agreed)
· transfer from Vicenza, Asiago, Bassano del Grappa or Marostica
Enjoy, respect and relax.
Use of the kitchen is not allowed. If you occasionally want to have a small meal, the good cheese you bought or a take away pizza, you can use glasses and tableware, with kind respect of the house and of any other guests.
A story of sustainability
Many things brought us here – family and professional experiences, personal passion and above all a desire to create a sustainable venture – both financially and for an area that we love.